If you're especially fond of lists like I am, head on over to The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is....
Top Ten Books You Believe Should Be Required Reading For Teens:
I've included some fun, some serious and some of my favorites. I could only pick 10 of course, but any book that would help teens accept and understand the hardships and trials of others belongs on this list as well.
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
2. ALL the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling cause this series ROCKS!
3. Hunger and Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler.. See my reviews.
4. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
5. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
6. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
7. The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
8. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder...if you didn't already know from my various posts..it's one of my faves!
9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
10. Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
Quite an eclectic list.