(Image from free wallpaper)
Goals for September:
4. Post a review for every book read- While I didn't completely meet this goal, I wrote a lot more reviews this month and am proud of myself. I'm going to change this to review at least half the books I read because sometimes I just don't want to write a review and it's no longer becomes fun when you feel forced to do something.
As far as my September TBR list, I veered off the path. I read 4 of the pre-planned books. I'm not sure why I make this list, I never follow it. I read depending on my many moods.
Total blog entries: 29
Books read in September:
1.Shadow and Bone (Leigh Bardugo) 5/5
2. Sisterhood Everlasting (Ann Brashares) 5/5
3. Scarlet (A.C. Gaughen) 3.5/5
4. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (Rachel Cohn & David Levithan) 4/5
5. The Goddess Test (Aimee Carter) 1.5/5
6. Wanderlove (Kirsten Hubbard) 4/5
7. The Reluctant Amazon (Sandy James) 2.5/5
8. Botanicaust (Tam Linsey) 3/5
9. Daughter of the Centaurs (Kate Klimo) 2.5/5
10. Slammed (Colleen Hoover) 4.5/5
11. Under the Never Sky (Veronica Rossi) 5/5
12. The Summer I Turned Pretty (Jenny Han) 5/5
13. It's Not Summer Without You (Jenny Han) 5/5
14. We'll Always Have Summer (Jenny Han) 5/5
15. Uglies (Scott Westerfeld) 4/5
Total My Thoughts posts: 9
Favorite Read: As you can tell by my ratings I loved most of the books I read this month. I'll say the one that stands out and makes me stoked for the next one would be Under the Never Sky. I can't get this book out of my head!!
Least Favorite Read: The Goddess Test...to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. You can read my thoughts on it here
"He is transparently simple, this one, and unexpectedly complicated. And radiantly beautiful." -Seraphina
"She's cinematic and I'm a fucking sitcom." -Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
"Maybe you think you'll be entitled to more happiness later by forgoing all of it now, but it doesn't work that way. Happiness takes as much practice as unhappiness does. It's by living that you live more. By waiting you wait more. Every waiting day makes your life a little less. Every lonely day makes you a little smaller. Every day you put off your life makes you less capable of living it." -Sisterhood Everlasting
New Followers: 10!!! Oh my gosh, super stoked about this!
Favorite thing about September: On a bloggish front that would DEF be BLOGGIESTA. On a personal note....I GOT A NEW JOB! I should start sometime towards the middle-end of October.
So. In a nutshell. September has left me feeling a bit like this: