9.09.2012

In My Mailbox (#15)

In My Mailbox is hosted over at The Story Siren.


I've been doing pretty well with my no-more-book-buying-try-to-read-the-books-I-already-own-unless-they-are-the-new-fall-releases-I-can't-NOT-buy-ban. But hey, no one's perfect !!

I have a couple new e-books.  Link will take you to it's Goodreads page.

For review:

Botanicaust by Tam Linsey (From Author via Goodreads)

Botanicaust


The Reluctant Amazon by Sandy James (via Netgalley)
The Reluctant Amazon



Bought: (all of the following I bought on sale e-book style)

Wuthering Frights by H.P. Mallory
Wuthering Frights (Dulcie O'Neil, #4)

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)


Vamped by Lucienne Diver
Vamped (Vamped, #1)

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)

I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
I Am Legend

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Under the Never Sky! I hope you do too! :) I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under the Never Sky is SO GOOD. I grabbed Masque of the Red Death from that same sale. I've always wanted to read I Am Legend too. :)

    ReplyDelete