9.18.2012

Top Ten Tuesday (#10)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.

As a lover of lists, I could NOT resist.

This week's Topic:

Top Ten Bookish People You Want To Meet:
Harry Potter Boxset

1. J.K. f'ing Rowling- The master of the literary universe. The magical genius behind Harry Potter. (My most favorite books in the history of forever) . The giver of Quidditch and Dementors. I figure we meet up and throw back a couple of butterbeers whilst she shows me all her secret continued writings of Harry Potter: The Older Years.
Oh how I love thee.  I'm gonna go ahead and count her as my first 5, cuz that's how I roll.

Holy Bible: New Internation...6. All the writers of the B-I-B-L-E. yes. ALLLL of them. Let's get down to bizniss. I'll bring the wine.

Green Eggs and Ham7. Theodor Seuss Geisel, that's Dr.Seuss to you!- The question is why wouldn't I want to meet the genius behind Green Eggs and Ham and The Cat in the Hat? But seriously, Green Eggs and Ham was one of my favorites as a kid...probably because it had to do with food. And I loves me some food. Before I meet him I need to brush up on my rhyming skillz.

The Complete Tales and Poem...8. Edgar Allen Poe- Lets face it. This man was all sorts of crazy. And dark and twisty. My kinda guy. I want to dive into that crazy and swim around..maybe I'll meet a raven.




Poison Study (Study, #1)9. Maria V. Snyder- She wrote one of my favorite books, Poison Study, and I need to meet her to tell her how much I love this trilogy and that she needs to please write one more book after Fire study. I NEED MORE VALEK.

The Truth About Forever10. Sarah Dessen- She is a FANTASTIC writer, I have loved every book I've read by her so far and will read every book she ever writes. LOVE.  My favorites are Just Listen, The Truth About Forever and This Lullaby.




Thus completes my list.  Can't wait to see who YOU want to meet! Leave me a comment with your link so I can check it out  :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that JK Rowling is your #1-5. She rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny making JK Rowling the first half of your list! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete