Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
As a lover of lists, I could not resist.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books That Make You Think
Link will take you to the Goodreads page.
All of the following books I've read and each forced me to think about life, whether it was other people's or my own. They each moved me in a different way. Check em' out
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
3. Before I Die by Jenny Downham
4. Hunger and Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
5. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
6. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
7. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
8. Anything by Jodi Picoult
9. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
10. ??? I'm too tired to think of anymore.
Can't wait to see everybody else' choices!!