1.16.2012

Listy Goodness

So I'm feeling listy tonight.

I like The Broke and the Bookish's weekly Top Ten Tuesday.  They have good ideas for lists. I missed last Tuesday's so I'm gonna do it now.

The topic was:
Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012
1. Now that I've almost devoured Divergent and freaking LOVE it, I can't wait for the next book, Insurgent (by Veronica Roth)- (May 1, 2012). Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
2. Graceling (by Kristin Cashore) is one of my favorite books. Fire was also good. So I am SOOO ready for Bitterblue. (May 1,2012)
Bitterblue (The Seven Kingdoms...
3. I've read the first 3 books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by JR Ward.Black Dagger Brotherhood, boxe... The first one was okay, the second one better, and the third one left me speechless I loved it so much. So I'm excited to read the rest of this series.
4.Witchful Thinking (February 28,2012)Witchful Thinking: A Jolie Wil... I love HP Mallory's writing, so I'm super excited to read the next installment in the Jolie Wilkins series.
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Laini Taylor)- I got this book for Christmas. I've heard amazing things and I can't wait to read it.Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Da...
6. Bloodrose (Andrea Cremer)- I've read a lot of disappointing reviews about this one. But I really enjoyed the first 2, so I gotta read this one.Bloodrose (Nightshade, #3)
7. Blood Rights (Kristen Painter)  For the sole reason of the cover-It's COMPLETELY FUCKING AWESOME. One of my favorite covers eva. Blood Rights (House of Comarré, #1)
8.Touch of Power (Maria V. Snyder)- The Poison Study Series is one of my favorites. I was slightly disappointed with her Inside Out series, but this one sounds exciting.Touch of Power (Healer, #1)
9.Vanish (Sophie Jordan)- I really enjoyed the first one. I love me some dragons.Vanish (Firelight, #2)
10.Rot & Ruin (Jonathan Mabery)- I need more zombies in my life. This cover creeps me out.
Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)



My excitement of course cannot be contained to just these 10 books, but I can't wait to get my eyes on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment