3.27.2012

Top Ten Tuesday #5

If you're a fan of lists as much as I am, head on over to The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With
I've mixed it up with books I own, books that aren't out yet, books I've already read..

1. Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling) (All)-being my favorite series in the history of forever, I'd gladly skip work to reread these gems.
Harry Potter Boxset

2. Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) (J.R.Ward)- I LOVE this series, and the newest one just came out today. I'd love to spend my day getting to know the brothers better.
Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)

3. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)-  I haven't seen the movie YET so maybe I should skip work tomorrow and reread this awesomeness to distract me until I can get to the theater.
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Laini Taylor)- I just finished this book like 2 weeks ago, but it was so fantastic that I could read it again.right.now.
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)

5. Insurgent (Veronica Roth)- I'm so looking forward to the next installment and know I will devour this one. Work be damned.
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
6. Bitterblue (Kristin Cashore)- I have been stoked about this book since I found out about it. Graceling was amazing and Fire was also great. I have a feeling I won't be able to put this one down.
Bitterblue (The Seven Kingdoms, #3)

7. The Immortal Rules (Julie Kagawa)- I mean, it's Julie Kagawa. The End. p.s. LOVE THE COVER.

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
8. The Princess Diaries Series (Meg Cabot)- One of my favorites, I could easily stay home and hang with my bff Mia. And one of my favorite bookish boys, Michael.

The Princess Diaries Collection (The Princess Diaries, #1-8)
9. Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood #3)- I want to spend all day (and night) with this book.  Why?  ZSADIST!!
Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3)

10. Witchful Thinking (H.P. Mallory)- I love this series, and really need to read the next installment in the Jolie Wilkins series. Like tomorrow..during the day..when I'm supposed to be at work..
Witchful Thinking (Jolie Wilkins, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment