12.15.2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.


I bought a couple books, mostly because they're holiday- themed and I wanted some more books to read to get me in the Christmas mood.  I also FINALLY finished decorating my Christmas tree. It's been a two-week process due to lack of motivation. But now it's up and it's so purdy.

 
 
Links with take you to Goodreads.
 
Snowed In (Rachel Hawthorne)- This is a tiny book, I could easily get through it in an hour or two. I read about a third of it but I got a little annoyed with the writing so I've set it aside for now.
 
Decked With Holly (Marni Bates)- The cover for this one is super cute!
 
Let It Snow (Maureen Johnson, John Green & Lauren Myracle)- I'm halfway through this one and I LOVE it!  A PERFECT Christmas read!! Or if you're snowed in. 
 
 
 
My Christmas Tree:
 
 
 
 
I'm hoping to get lots of books for Christmas and to buy lots more books with money I get for Christmas so there will be a massive book haul after the holiday.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Haven't heard of those but I hopey ou enjoy them all!!

    I'm hoping for books for Xmas too!

    Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tree and nice set of books. I really need to read these. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete