12.04.2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Dear Santa...

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Check em out. They rock AND rule.

This week's topic is...                                       

Top Ten Books I Want Santa to Bring Me:
 
1. Throne of Glass (Sarah J. Maas)
 
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
 
2. Crewel (Gennifer Albin)
 
Crewel (Crewel World, #1)
 
3. Black City (Elizabeth Richards)
 
Black City (Black City, #1)
 
4. Grave Mercy (Robin LaFevers)
 
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)
 
5. Twilight The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Stephenie Meyer, Young Kim)
 
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1)
 
6. Lips Touch: Three Times (Laini Taylor)
 
Lips Touch: Three Times
 
7. Obsidian (Jennifer L. Armentrout)
 
Obsidian (Lux, #1)
 
8. The Curiosities: A Collection of Stories (M.Stiefvater, T. Gratton, B. Yovanoff)
 
The Curiosities: A Collection of Stories
 
9. Second Chance Summer (Morgan Matson)
 
Second Chance Summer
 
10. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (Jennifer E. Smith)
 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
 
 
 
AND that's just a very small portion of my list for Santa. Leave me a comment if you want and I'll check out your list :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for sharing your list :-) I had heard of most of these but somehow missed The Curiosities - I love short stories, and those authors rock, so I added it to my reading list.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! There are several on there I wouldn't mind showing up for me either! I loved Throne of Glass and Crewel and the Lux series is a must read! I'm waiting on Opal to come out. :-)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throne of Glass was SO GOOD. I loved the story that Sarah J. Maas created, and I'm eager to see what happens next. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throne of Glass was excellent and THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT was like the best book I read this year. I cried, pretty much the whole time. LOL ;) The rest of the books look good too! Awesome list! :D

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read
    My TTT: http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wouldnt-mind.html

    ReplyDelete