7.29.2013

Blog Maintenance and such

I've been neglecting my poor little blog for a while now. But today I accomplished a couple things! (Well I guess technically yesterday, because now it's officially tomorrow). I updated my master list of reviews, and also finished transferring my reviews to goodreads and Amazon. And then I made an update tab for my 2013 Challenges.  AND THEN I wrote 2 reviews!!! I've been slacking in that department. Trying to get my blog back into shape.

For the past 4 hours or so I've been watching booktube videos on YouTube. I'm freakin obsessed.  I really want to start a booktube channel..BUT it's a bit scary. You're front and center when it comes to videos. I can hide behind my blog.  But it seems like such a wonderful community and I love watching the videos and I think I would like making them.  I've never filmed any videos and don't know anything about uploading/editing but I'm sure I could figure it out.

I really should go to sleep now, I have to be up for work in less then 7 hours. But the videos!! Can't.Stop.Watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment