7.04.2013

July TBR!

Since my TBR list for June went over so well I've decided to make one for July!


I hope to AT LEAST read these books:

Poison Study (Study, #1)Flying Blind (The Dragon Diaries, #1)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)Crewel (Crewel World, #1)
The Great GatsbyA Midsummer's NightmareWingerEtiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)
 
This is a nice mixture of books I need to fulfill some of my personal challenges such as re-reads (Paranormalcy & Poison Study), classic (The Great Gatsby), owned prior to 1/1 (Flying Blind & Wither), and series catch-up. And also some books I've been excited to read in general (Etiquette & Espionage, Winger and A Midsummer's Nightmare). I already own all of these except E&E and Winger which I got from the library.  If I can get through all of these I'll be happy and hopefully I can add in some others along the way.
 
I never know which one to start with, so any suggestions would be welcomed!
 
 
Currently reading:
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)Pride and Prejudice
(It's probably going to take me until December to finish Pride & Prejudice, it's off to a DULL start.)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great list! I really recommend A Midsummer's Nightmare and Poison Study. I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, The Great Gatsby! It's one of my favorites. So is Pride and Prejudice, so I hope you grow to like it the more you read!

    ReplyDelete