5.21.2011

Dude.

Geez. It's been a while since I last posted. Work sucks man, you dig?
Anyhoo, on my blog it says that I'm reading Demonglass..such a lie. I started it, only to realize I can't remember what happened in the first one, so I'm gonna have to re-read Hex Hall first.

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)So in the mean time I have finished reading Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead- I LOVE this series (Vampire Academy).  Spirit Bound is the 5th book, one more to go, and I DON'T WANT IT TO END!  I love the characters and the story line and the writing and Dimitri and the different take on vampires and Dimitri...I'm def anxious to get my hands on the last one. Prolly from the library, cause I have all of them in paperback and I think the last one is in hardback only and I can't have a mismatched series. I just can't.



I'm almost done reading Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough, and I surprisingly REALLY like it, I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do. I'll post my thoughts on it when I'm done.  
Once a Witch (Witch, #1)


Oh I almost forgot, the world ends tonight at approx. 6 pm...Eastern time? 


No comments:

Post a Comment