6.11.2011

Laptop oh Laptop, why have you forsaken me?

As I mentioned in a previous post I had spilled smoothie all over my laptop and need to buy another.

My mom lent me her old laptop...it's giving me hardcore flashbacks of the dial-up days.. where it takes 5 minutes just to get to another page. Now it's messing up posts I'm trying to put up, and it won't let me post comments on anyone's pages.

So if you left me comments I much appreciate them and at some point in the future (hopefully near) will comment you back when I have a properly functioning computer.  I'm totally not ignoring anyone.

I have a post now I'm trying to ..well post, but it's like moving things around on it's own. It's crazy I tell you.

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1)So I'm currently reading Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman. I'm really liking it, it's unlike any story I've ever read. Check it out.
Goodreads Summary: For years, Eon's life has been focused on magical study and sword-work, with one goal: that he be chosen as a Dragoneye, an apprentice to one of the twelve energy dragons of good fortune.
But Eon has a dangerous secret: he is actually Eona, a sixteen-year-old girl who has been masquerading as a twelve-year-old boy. Females are forbidden to use Dragon Magic; the penalty is death.
When Eona's secret threatens to come to light, she and her allies are plunged into grave danger and a struggle for the Imperial throne. Eona must find the strength and inner power to battle those who want to take her magic . . . and her life.


Hardcore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment