8.15.2012

Blog hiatus

Well it seems I've had an unintentional hiatus from my blog, no posts since March, other then my review a couple days ago.
I had a reading lull and would come home from work too exhausted to do anything but fall into bed. I definitely didn't have enough energy to keep up with my blog.
I'm trying to get back into it now, I've missed posting and reviewing the books I've read for my own records.

I've been under a lot of stress recently and there was some illness in my family. I tend to deal with these things in one of two ways, eating or shopping. I went to the bookstore like 6 times in the course of 2 weeks. I have a TON of new books I'm stoked to read.  Slowly weeding my way through them. I don't know about other readers but sometimes I have the hardest time deciding what to read next. I have a lot of books that are the second or third in a series and feel like I need to go back and read the first one, but that's more time away from reading all my new books. EEEEk.

Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)I'm reading Deadline by Mira Grant right now, the second book in the Newsflesh Trilogy. I definitely recommend this series to people who are a fan of zombies. These books give a more realistic feel to the whole zombie phenomenon.  Note to self...find my zombie survival guide and study up on what NOT to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment