11.20.2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Be Thankful

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is:


Top Ten Authors I'm Thankful For
 
 
1. J.K Rowling (Harry Potter)
2. Stephenie Meyer (Twilight)
3. Laini Taylor (Daughter of Smoke & Bone)
4. Maria V. Snyder (Poison Study)
5. J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood)
6. Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy)
7. Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices)
8. Kristin Cashore (Graceling)
9. David Levithan (Dash & Lily's Book of Dares)
10. Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey)
11. Colleen Hoover (Slammed, Point of Retreat)
 
I mean. This is not really a top ten, there's WAY too many authors I'm thankful for. Except for #1 they're in no particular order and there's lots lots more that I could list!
 
Leave a comment so I can check out your list :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting list! I've loved the books I've read by quite a few of the authors on your list - Rowling, Taylor, Snyder & Mead. I'll have to check out some of the others.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! JK Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Laini Taylor, Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare, Kristin Cashore, and Colleen Hoover are all great picks! I LOVED so many of these books!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete