This week's topic is....
Top Ten Reads of 2012
This year I read some INCREDIBLE books. I've limited my selection to 10 but there are def others that I would include under my favorite category for the year.
I'm not going to go into each book separately. They are all favorites because they are all amazing books. Most importantly they all made me feel lots of feelings. They have it all. For each one, I connected with the writing, the characters and the story. Each pulled me in and I didn't want to let go.
1. Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Laini Taylor)
*** Days of Blood & Starlight *** (Laini Taylor)- This is an update, I finished this book after I posted this list. It is equal with the one up above. One of my favorite books in the history of forever (AFTER Harry Potter, of course)
2. Clockwork Prince (Cassandra Clare)
3. Divergent (Veronica Roth)
4. The Sky is Everywhere (Jandy Nelson)
5. Slammed (Colleen Hoover)
6. Looking for Alaska (John Green)
7. Summer series (Jenny Han)
8. Under the Never Sky (Veronica Roth)
9. The Book Thief (Markus Zusak)
10. Every Day (David Levithan)
*EEEP! So while perusing other people's top 10 lists, I saw that I completely forgot about The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater!! This was DEF one of my favorite reads of 2012, so I'm adding it. I don't care if that makes 11, I do what I want!
11. The Scorpio Races (Maggie Stiefvater)