I loves me some lists.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Favorite Romances
*This is no where near a complete list. These were just the first 10 to pop into my brain. *
All the books on this list would also be in my favorite category.
1. Eleanor and Park - This one is first on my list because I just finished this book and I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD. It was amazing. I LOVED it. One of my favorite reads of the year. It's due to be published the end of February. Buy it. Read it. Yeah.
2. Hazel and Augustus Waters - There's not much I can say about this romance. If you've read the book you GET IT. If you haven't read the book, you need to read it and THEN you'll GET IT.
3. Mia Thermopolis and Michael Moscovitz - These two. So cute. So funny. Michael is, in a word, perfection.
4. Edward and Bella - Haters gonna hate! But I'll never let go!
5. Akiva and Karou - Talk about star-crossed lovers. My heart can't take it!!!
6. Anna and Etienne St. Claire - Another male specimen I'd like to get my hands on..oh ahem....I mean what a great couple.
7. Yelena and Valek - Oh man. A lot can be said for a slow burning build-up of love. These characters friggin rock!
8. Layken and Will- Such a realistic, lovely romance. I want to be in their family!
9. Zsadist and Bella - HOT and SCORCHIN.
10. Rose and Dimitri - Talk about a rocky relationship road. One of my favorite series, and one of my favorite romances.