6.19.2011

In My Mailbox #6

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

So in anticipation of my trip to the Outer Banks, NC (which I left for yesterday) I hit up the library hardcore-style. Here's my loot which includes 8 Young Adult titles and 2 Fantasy titles. I may have gone a bit over-board...and  I got a lot of firsts in a series.



In addition, I purchased 2 books for my Kindle:
A Tale of Two Goblins (Dulcie O'Neil #2)I LOVE H.P. Mallory's writing, and I've actually already finished this book. I didn't love it AS much as her Jolie Wilkins series but still GREAT!   I NEED MORE!!!

Kiss Me, Kill Me (Includes: Wild, #3)I mainly bought this title because it contains a short story by H.P. Mallory...only 99 cents! I skipped through and read the short story by H.P. (I wonder what people call her in real life), and even though it was short, it was SWEET. Hopefully all the stories will be equally good.


I hope to conquer a good number of these books while on vacation and start putting up my "reviews" when I return. (If I can obtain a properly functioning computer that is).

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment