8.26.2012

A Quick Bookish Survey

The Broke and the Bookish is doing a quick little survey. I'm down with surveys and polls, so why the heck not.


Seraphina (Seraphina, #1)Deadline (Newsflesh Trilogy, #2)1. The Book I'm Currently Reading:  Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. I was initially drawn to this book because of DRAGONS. I'm only about 2 chapters in but I'm hooked already and I think the writing is going to be magical and amazing.

2. The Last Book I Finished:   Deadline by Mira Grant. I posted my review yesterday. Second book in the Newsflesh Trilogy. I dug it.

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1)3. The Next Book I Want To Read: Well I have a giant stack to get to, but the next one on my list has to be Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. This book sounds monsterifically awesome.


Sisterhood Everlasting (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #5)
4.The Last Book I Bought: Well I never end up buying just one book..it's usually 3 or more at a time. But I think Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares was in my last haul. It's the last book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, which I remember loving but it's been quite a while since I read them. I sneak peaked the first chapter and I think it's going to be quite enjoyable. However I am completely against the cover, different then all the others. Boo to the hoo.

5. The Last Book I Was Given: Hmmm..I don't get given a lot of books very often. The last book I borrowed from a work friend was the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James. They are what they are and I quite enjoyed what they are. Christian Grey. Yes.
Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed

No comments:

Post a Comment