9.30.2012

Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge: October Calendar

Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge: Blogging Calendar. This one is hosted by
Love,Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity  (LOVE the name)

So for this Bloggiesta mini-challenge I made a calendar where I will pre-plan/plot out my posts for that month. I think this is an excellent idea to not only keep me organized, but motivated as well. And any excuse I have to use markers is a-okay in my book. My printer wasn't working, so I hand-made my calendar. It's only in the beginning stages, but it's a good start. On the back I jotted down some ideas for other types of posts. I just thought of an idea to do a doodle-of-the-week post because I love art/crafts and doodling and this would be an excellent way for me to show them off! (But don't expect Van Gough here) 

Here's a picture of my calendar:


And here's the back where I jotted down a few ideas:

 
 
Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along Elizabeth! I especially love your list of book posts to write--particularly kick-ass heroines. Hope you continue to find it useful!

    ReplyDelete