9.12.2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#5)

This little gem is hosted over at Breaking the Spine.

One book I can't wait to sink my grubby little claws into is:

Clockwork Princess (Book #3 in The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare)

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)(There's only a itty bitty summary blurb on Goodreads so far.)
Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.


If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.


The Why:
This cover is absolutely GORGEOUS, I LOVES it soo much!!
Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince are 2 of my favorite books, they were amazing. I loved them more than The Mortal Instruments. So freaking good and  I'm crossing my fingers for this one. I NEED more Jem stat!!!  I can't believe I have to wait 6 more agonizing months..boohiss. (Set to be published 3/19/13)

10 comments:

  1. GIRL. Me too.
    What a beautiful cover.
    Honestly, though, Cassandra Clare tears my nerves up with her cliffhangers, so I think I've almost decided to wait until the series is finished before I read any more. (both Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices) ALTHOUGH this will be very difficult!!!

    Great, great choice. I could stare at this cover all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is amazing! Thanks for sharing
    My wow:http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so tempted by this series and this author. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this too! Love the cover, and I really love this series.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to start on this series soon! So I am sure that I will be posting this as a WOW in the near future :P

    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought that they could top the Clockwork Prince cover, but this one is the best of them all. Team Jem all the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty cover :) The best one from this series.

    Visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!!!!! AMAZING pick! I'm like beyond excited for this!!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete