1.26.2013

Book haul!

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


I haven't bought any more actual hold in my hands books. I have plenty to keep me busy and there's going to be lots of new releases coming up in the next couple months so I'm trying to hold off.

BUT I just can't resist a good e-book that's ON SALE. I don't use my Kindle very often. I might read 1 book a month on it for fun. I just don't like it nearly as much as the real thing.  I use it for most of my FOR REVIEW books.  BUT as I'm sure most people know, every month Amazon posts a new listing of 100 books that are $3.99 and under and I always find something to buy. I mean, ON SALE. I can't resist!

 Purchased Amazon E-Books (all for cheap!)
 
Odd and the Frost Giants
 
Jane
 
Full Blooded (Jessica McClain, #1)
 
Raw Energy: 124 Raw Food Recipes for Energy Bars, Smoothies, and Other Snacks to Supercharge Your Body
 
Hopeless
*This one wasn't on the list I was talking about above, but it was only $3.99. AND I LOVE Colleen Hoover's writing. I highly recommend her other books Slammed and Point of Retreat! I can't wait to read this one!
 
Netgalley FOR REVIEW
 
Poison
 
The Nightmare Affair
 
A HUGE thanks to Macmillan-Tor/Forge and Disney Hyperion for the approval! I'm SOO freaking STOKED to read these!!
 
 
WELL that's it for me this week! Leave your haul link in the comments and I'll check it out!
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Neil Gaiman, but I have a feeling I'd really enjoy his books if I ever game them a chance. I absolutely loved the movie Stardust which was based on his books. And I thought Coraline was really cute, which again I believe was based on one of his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neil Gaiman is awesome! His books are very imaginative and weird and creepy. The Graveyard book is one of my favorites! I haven't read Stardust or Coraline but I want to. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Both Poison and The Nightmare Affair are on my TBR list! Nice Haul! Happy Reading:)

    Nail Gaiman is great!

    New Follower :)

    My StS @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, you rock! :) I really hope Poison and The Nightmare Affair live up to my expectations because they have the potential to be amazing!

      Delete
  3. Love the cover for Poison. Great Haul and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that cover too! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  4. OOh nice! I really liked Full Blooded! Hope you enjoy your reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you liked Full Blooded, it sounds like a good read! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I really liked Jane. It's a good Jane Eyre retelling. And I can't wait to read The Nightmare Affair. It looks like so much fun.

    Enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Jane Eyre but I'm looking forward to Jane! AND The Nightmare Affair..I just can't wait to read that one! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. YAY, 'Hopeless'!!! I can't even tell you how much I love that book. IT.IS.AMAZING!! Can't wait to see what you think about that one :-)
    Happy reading.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete