6.15.2013

Book/Movie Haul!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

I checked out a couple more books from the library:

Forbidden (Tabitha Suzuma)
Inside HBO's Game of Thrones
Etiquette & Espionage (Gail Carriger)
 
 
 
I didn't buy any books!
 
 
BUT I did buy some movies. I was in Best Buy to get a gift for my Dad for Father's Day/Birthday and there were all these deals going on and I just couldn't leave without buying something! I'm talking about blu-ray's for five dollars! WHAT?!?
 
Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2 - I love these movies! so much gore and kick-assness.
 
Under Siege and Under Siege 2 - I may have a slight obsession with Steven Seagal....Love him and love these movies!
 
Dark Shadows - I have not actually seen this movie, but it was 5 dollars and Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors and why not.
Fight Club- I haven't seen this one but I've been wanting too and it was cheap!
 
Lastly I bought a movie for my dad for Father's Day/Birthday:
The Hobbit!
 
 
 
Anybody out there reading this little ole blog seen any of these movies or read any of the books? Love? Hate? Yes? No?
 
Peace out.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice movie deals! Didn't know that Dark Shadows was $5! Although we did just record that on our DVR when we got free movie channels for the weekend.

    It was an okay movie, saw it in theaters. It's nothing like the original soap opera it's based on. It has its moments though!

    Hope you enjoy your new reads and movies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved Kill Bill 1 and 2. Happy reading and viewing.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great haul!! I got completely obsessed with Kill Bill when I watched them. Although I got mad at the ending, because it was so anticlimactic.
    Hope you enjoy all of your goodies :D
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-44.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah I need to read Etiquette and Espionage! I have it sitting on my shelf, I just have yet to read it :( Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Etiquette & Espionage in my TBR pile! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete