4.28.2011

HAAARRYY POTTTERR!!!

So the trailer for part 2 of the LAST Harry Potter movie (Deathly Hallows) is finally out and OOOMMMGGG I CAN NOT WAIT to go see it.  I'm gonna have to work on my silent crying skills, can't be sobbing in the theater in front of all those people. If you've read the books, you know what I'm talking about.
One thing you should know about me is my favorite book series in the whole wide world of forever is Harry Potter.  To me, these are literary masterpieces, and so far no book has surpassed the awesomeness that J.K Rowling has written.  These books are on a level all their own. My rating system will be something like 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5 and then rating 6 will be Harry Potter perfection level. I love all the movies, and am so sad that this will be the final chapter of all that is Harry Potter. Unless of course J.K. Rowling decides to write a follow-up series of some sort...DO IT!! If you've been living under a rock and have not read this series..WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

On a separate note, Amber over at  Down the Rabbit Hole is doing an awesome thank-you contest for reaching 1000 followers. I personally can not imagine that many people reading my blog. But you should totally go there and check it out, her blog is awesome.

And apparently I like using the word awesome.
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment