Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Authors I Would LOVE to Meet (living or dead)
1. JK Rowling- Author of the Harry Potter series. My all-time favorite books in the history of forever. I would love to meet the highly imaginative brain behind this beloved series and thank her for her magic words.
I love these books like Whoa.
2. H.P. Mallory-She has quickly become one of my newest favorite authors. I LOVE her Jolie Wilkins series, which is fun, sexy, hilarious and supernatural. Her Dulcie O'Neil series is also great. Would LOVE to meet her!
3. Maggie Stiefvater-I have loved every book I've read of hers thus far, the Wolves of Mercy Falls Series, and Lament and Ballad..plus what I've gleaned through her blog and other places she seems like a cool chick.
4. William Shakespeare-Even though I don't really read his stuff voluntarily, and would prefer to watch Romeo and Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio rather than read the play...he is a bit of a genius.
5. Sarah Dessen-If you've read any of her books you know why. Love her stuff.
6. Neil Gaiman- For the fact that he wrote The Graveyard Book.
7. Whoever contributed to the writings of the Bible..yes ALL of them.
8. Suzanne Collins-The Hunger Games series is dystopian done right.
9. Stephenie Meyer-This may produce some eye rolls. No one can taint the love I have for the Twilight series and its characters, including my beloved Edward. Yeah that's right. TEAM EDWARD!
10. Dr. Seuss-I don't think an explanation is needed for this one.
So there's my list. I've never met ANY authors, so meeting any of the ones who are responsible for feeding my reading addiction, even if they aren't on this brief list, would be awesome!