So my goal for April is to read MORE. The last 2 months were a bit shameful. To help me along with this, I signed up to participate in a cool April counting page contest over at Reading Angel, you should go visit her site and sign up! She's going to be giving away some prizes, and who doesn't like prizes?
Also, I aim to post more and write more of My Thoughts posts on the books I've read.
And, I'm horrible at commenting on other people's blogs and am going to try and do this more.
On to my TO BE READ list for the month...it may seem pretty ambitious, but it's always better to overreach. So, this month I hope to devour the following books, and possible more:
1. Hex Hall (Rachel Hawkins)
2. The Fault in Our Stars (John Green)
3. Shatter Me (Tahereh Mafi)
4. The Immortal Rules (Julie Kagawa)- Of course this doesn't come out until April 24th, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to wait until May to read this!
5. Touch of Power (Maria V. Snyder)- I already started this, but have another 1/3rdish to go.
6. Rampant (Diana Peterfreund)
7. Eona (Alison Goodman)
8. Daughter of the Centaurs (Kate Klimo)
9. The Sky is Everywhere (Jandy Nelson)
10. Dragonswood (Janet Lee Carey)
Of course I'm not going to limit myself to just this list, if one of the many other books on my shelf calls out to me I'm not going to turn my back. I've read this many books in a month before, and I can do it again!