4.01.2012

January, February and March Recaps

I meant to do a recap post every month, but that plan got a little sidetracked, so for now I'll do a 3 month recap.


I'll start with January:

Total blog posts: 6

My Thoughts posts: 1. Clockwork Prince (Cassandra Clare)
                                   2. Lola and the Boy Next Door (Stephanie Perkins)

Books read:
1.The Iron Knight (Julie Kagawa)
2. Lola and the Boy Next Girl (Stephanie Perkins)
3. Anna Dressed in Blood (Kendare Blacke)
4. Clockwork Prince (Cassandra Clare)
5. Divergent (Veronica Roth)
6. Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood #4) (J.R.Ward)
7.Lover Unbound (BDB #5) (J.R.Ward)
8. Lover Enshrined (BDB #6) (J.R.Ward)
9. Get Well Soon (Julie Halpern)

Favorite read of the month: It's a tie between Clockwork Prince and Divergent.

Least Favorite read of the month: Get Well Soon

Favorite Quotes:
"His beauty did not blaze like Will's did in fierce colors and repressed fire, but it had its own muted perfection, the loveliness of snow falling against a silver-gray sky." -Clockwork Prince

"Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames."
      -Divergent

Now for February:

Total blog posts: A big fat wopping zero.

My Thoughts posts:  Again with a zero.

Books read:
1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Rae Carson)
2. Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood #7) (J.R.Ward)
3. Father Mine (BDB Novella) (J.R.Ward)
4. Lover Mine (BDB #8) (J.R.Ward)
5. Lover Unleashed (BDB #9) (J.R.Ward)

Favorite read of the month: Most definitely the novella by J.R. Ward- Father Mine.  Why? BECAUSE IT'S MORE ZSADIST! And he's my favorite BDB character hand down.  I would be okay with all the books being based on him. This was one of the best, if not the best, novella I have read.

Least favorite read of the month: None. All the books I read this month were worth it.

Favorie Quote:
"No matter what you wear...to me, you will always have diamonds on the soles of your shoes." -Lover Avenged

March Recap:  So total books read really hit a low this month. Hopefully I can double it in April.  I actually started a couple books, only to read a couple chapters and then put them back. I'm not sure what I was looking for, but I have since found it in what I'm currently reading now.

Total blog posts: 6

My Thoughts posts:
1.Divergent
2. Five Flavors of Dumb
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Books read:
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Laini Taylor)
2. Other Words for love (Lorraine Zago Rosenthal)
3. Across the Universe (Beth Ravis)
4. Five Flavors of Dumb (Antony John)

Favorite read of the month: DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE!!!

Least favorite read of the month: Other Words for Love

Favorite Quotes:
"It was what she had always wanted and thought she'd found: someone who was for her, as she was for him, whose blood and butterflies sang to hers and answered them, note for note." -Daughter of Smoke and Bone

"It was like a piece of my soul had been lost, empty, and it is now filled with the light of a million stars."  -Across the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment