If you're a fan of lists as much as I am, head on over to The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With
I've mixed it up with books I own, books that aren't out yet, books I've already read..
1. Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling) (All)-being my favorite series in the history of forever, I'd gladly skip work to reread these gems.
2. Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood #10) (J.R.Ward)- I LOVE this series, and the newest one just came out today. I'd love to spend my day getting to know the brothers better.
3. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)- I haven't seen the movie YET so maybe I should skip work tomorrow and reread this awesomeness to distract me until I can get to the theater.
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Laini Taylor)- I just finished this book like 2 weeks ago, but it was so fantastic that I could read it again.right.now.
5. Insurgent (Veronica Roth)- I'm so looking forward to the next installment and know I will devour this one. Work be damned.
7. The Immortal Rules (Julie Kagawa)- I mean, it's Julie Kagawa. The End. p.s. LOVE THE COVER.
10. Witchful Thinking (H.P. Mallory)- I love this series, and really need to read the next installment in the Jolie Wilkins series. Like tomorrow..during the day..when I'm supposed to be at work..