4.03.2012

Top Ten Tuesday #6

If you're a fan of lists as much as I am, head on over to The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Books to Read in One Day, because they're just THAT Awesome


1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (J.K. Rowling)-  Where it all began..

2. The Princess Diaries (possibly the whole series) (Meg Cabot)- The books are short, cute and funny.Love.  

3. Poison Study (Maria V. Snyder)- It never gets old, one of my favorites.

4. Lover Awakened (J.R. Ward)- ZSADISTZSADISTZSADIST

5. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)- I think you know why.

6. Graceling (Kristin Cashore)-  Fantastical world, and I love Katsa and Po.

7. Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince (Cassandra Clare)-  These books are fantastic and I couldn't.stop.reading.

8. Twilight (Stephenie Meyer)- FOREVER.

9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Laini Taylor)-  I loved this book to pieces and could easily devour it in one sitting.

10. Anna and the French Kiss (Stephanie Perkins)-  Etienne.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this list. I read quite a few on here anc couldn't agree more - I just finished Daughter of Smoke & Bone and the ending .... whattttt?!! :-)

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    (P.S. - something is off with your sidebar - I'm viewing with Firefox).

    ReplyDelete