If you're a fan of lists as much as I am, head on over to The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books to Read in One Day, because they're just THAT Awesome
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (J.K. Rowling)- Where it all began..
2. The Princess Diaries (possibly the whole series) (Meg Cabot)- The books are short, cute and funny.Love.
3. Poison Study (Maria V. Snyder)- It never gets old, one of my favorites.
4. Lover Awakened (J.R. Ward)- ZSADISTZSADISTZSADIST
5. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)- I think you know why.
6. Graceling (Kristin Cashore)- Fantastical world, and I love Katsa and Po.
7. Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince (Cassandra Clare)- These books are fantastic and I couldn't.stop.reading.
8. Twilight (Stephenie Meyer)- FOREVER.
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Laini Taylor)- I loved this book to pieces and could easily devour it in one sitting.
10. Anna and the French Kiss (Stephanie Perkins)- Etienne.