9.01.2012

September Goals and my TBR pile

http://www.mydoctorcity.com/
(I got this image off free wallpaper)
Ahhhh September. I love you because you mark the closing of Summer and the anticipation of cooler weather to come. Kids are going back to school, football obsessions are re stirring and you hold the promise of my favorite TV shows returning. Most of all, you make me look forward to my favorite season, Fall, and all that it will bring. So here's to you September! May you be bountiful in books and maybe throw a new bookish friend my way.

Goals for September:
1. Post at least 3 times a week
2. Read at least 2 books per week
3. Read one book on my Kindle
4. Post a review for every book read
5. Comment more on other peoples blogs
6. Try for one new follower
7. Keep up with Goodreads, I just joined a paranormal book clubby group on there, hoping it will connect me with some other bookish people
8. Learn how to do one new thing for blog

Whenever I made monthly to be read lists in the past, I never followed them. Moods change and my bookish desires stray with them. But Ima give it another go. I'm in a paranormal group on Goodreads and there are 4 books of the month. I've already read 2 of the ones for September, so I'll try to get the other 2 read.

September TBR
1. Feathermore (Lucy Swing)- Paranormal Lovers Goodreads group
2. The Moon Dwellers (David Estes)- Paranormal Lovers Goodreads group
3. Shadow and Bone (Leigh Bardugo)
4. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (Rachel Cohn & David Levithan)
5. Sisterhood Everlasting (Ann Brashares)
6. Insurgent (Veronica Roth)
7. The Water Wars (Cameron Stracher)
8. Scarlet (A.C. Gaughen)

That's all I'm going to plan. I've mixed giant fat books with thin. Books I own, books I generally would pass by if not for a bookish club. I think a good mix.

Happy September :)

1 comment:

  1. I salute you for making a list! I find that anytime I make a list, I NEVER stick to it. I also cannot decide in advance what I'm gonna be reading next. So YOU ROCK for doing that! Here's to sticking to your goals!!

    ReplyDelete