Anyways, for lack of posts I figured I'd do one of my favorite things: MAKE A LIST! And what better list to make then to celebrate one of my favorite months by listing my Favorite Movies to watch around Halloween.
1. Harry Potter. I don't think an explanation is needed.
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas-Tim Burton is a genius. Sally and Jack forever.
3. Hocus Pocus-LOVE this movie like whoah.
4. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Beetlejui.....
5. Bride of Chucky-I know i know. This movie is ridiculous. Ridiculously awesome.
6. The Witches-I remember watching this movie as a kid. And kinda wishing I could be turned into a mouse for a day.
7. The Worst Witch-80's cheese at its best. I tried to watch this recently..it didn't have quite the same effect as when I watched it as a kid. But it's still one of my all-time favorites.
8. Halloweentown-Addictingly cheesy.
9. The Craft-I wanted to be Sarah. And have her witchy powers. Minus the friends trying to kill me part.
10. Casper- I had THE biggest crush on Devon Sawa.
11. The Adams Family and Adams Family Values- THE all-American family, yes?
I've included one tv show:
Roseanne- This is my all-time favorite sitcom. I own all the seasons and have watched all the episodes hundreds of times. The Halloween episodes are some of my most favorites for their hilarity.
When it comes to watching scary movies, I'm generally game. As long as I have at least one person watching it with me. If we watch it at night, then it has to turn in to a sleepover.
However, there are a select few horror movies that have scarred me for life and even just thinking about them freaks me out.
Now for the scary movies you will NEVER EVER under ANY circumstances EVER catch me watching.
1. Halloween -These movies (at least the first couple) are so freaking real to me and the original Halloween is the scariest movie I've ever almost seen. Mike Meyers. That mask. The scene where it's night and the lighting flashes illuminating the yard. I remember I was home alone during a similar scene outside and thought for sure Mike Meyers was going to bust my door down to murder me. It took a lot of mind power to search for this image. And now I won't be able to go to sleep.
2. Candyman- I remember trying to watch this movie and having to turn it off. My friend used to tease me by saying the phrase you're not supposed to say. Yeah. No thanks.
3. Jeepers Creepers-Just typing the name of this movie gives me the creeps while simultaneously causing me to hear that terrifying jingle in my head. AHHHH!