As a lover of lists, I could not resist.
This week's topic:
Top Ten "Older" Books You Don't Want People To Forget About:
Link will take you to Goodreads page.
1. Poison Study series by Maria V. Snyder- This is one of my all-time favorites. Everyone should read it. I LOVE the main character and I LOVE VALEK.
Choose: A quick death…Or slow poison…
2. Books by H.P. Mallory- Dulcie O'Neil series and Jolie Wilkins series. I LOVE this author. These books aren't young adult, but they are cute and funny and sexy, there's magic and hilarity and awesomeness. A lot of her books for Kindle are on sale right now!! Just sayin'!!
3. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. My favorite book written by this author.
5. Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson What is the soundtrack of your life?
6. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
7. The Host by Stephanie Meyer- With the whole Twilight phenomenon a lot of people may have disregarded this book, but it's actually really well written and even if you hate Twilight you should give this one a chance because it's GREAT. Except for one little thing...Wanda? Really?
8. Books of Faerie Series (Lament and Ballad) by Maggie Stiefvater- I actually love these 2 books, they are about faeries if you couldn't grasp that already. They are really well written and I enjoyed them more then The Wolves of Mercy Falls.
9. Riders of the Apocalypse series by Jackie Morse Kessler (Hunger, Rage, Loss, and Breath)- I've only read Hunger and Rage so far, but they blew me away. Unique concept, incredible writing, heart wrenching characters. Amazing.
10. I can't think of any more.
All of these books would be on my favorites shelf. Have you read any of them? Leave a comment with your link so I can check out your list! :)