10.01.2012

October Goals/TBR




(image from free wallpaper)
 
 
Sweet, sweet October. How I adore thee. I know you're not supposed to have favorites...but my favorite you are. It's everything you encompass: cooler weather and changing leaves, pumpkins and hot apple cider, hay rides and Halloween. I expect good things this month. New job. New start. New reads.

So last month I failed miserably when I made a to read list, but I'm gonna give it another go.

Books I hope to read in October:
-Pretties (Scott Westerfeld)- already started
-Specials (Scott Westerfeld)
-Extras (Scott Westerfeld)
-The Raven Boys (Maggie Stiefvater)
-Every Day (David Levithan)
-The Lover's Dictionary (David Levithan)
-Blackout (Mira Grant)
-Point of Retreat (Colleen Hoover)- netgalley for review
-I Am Legend (Richard Matheson)

If I get through all these I'll be happy and if there's still time I want to reread Divergent and then read Insurgent. I know, I know. I can't believe I haven't read it yet either seeing as how I freaking LOVED Divergent.

Goals for October:
-gain 5 new followers
-leave 5 new comments per day either on other people's blogs or in response to the ones people leave me
-work on post scheduling
-Read at least 1 book on Kindle
-post 2 reviews per week

That's good enough. I LOVELOVE fall, especially October. I'm hoping for good things.
I especially can't wait to start watching all my favorite scurry movies!

2 comments:

  1. The Raven Boys is so good and I'm read Every Day right now. Loving it so far! My reading goals for this month are double than what I read last month. I'm just hoping I can get through them all!
    Happy October! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm a new follower from October :-) I'm hoping to get to The Raven Boys this month too. I read Lover's Dictionary, and didn't care much for it, but I've seen where others love it. Hope you have a great month.Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete