Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
As a lover of lists, I couldn't resist.
This weeks topic is REWIND, pick any past topic.
The topic I chose was:
Top Ten Favorite Picture Books as a Child:
1. Blueberries For Sal by Robert McCloskey
2. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
3. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
4. The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
5. Tikki Tikki Tembo by Arlene Mosel
6. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr.Seuss
7. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
8. Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
9. Strega Nona by Tomie dePaola
10. A Fish Out of Water by Helen Palmer
Oh man. If only I could go back.
Did you read any of these as a kid?