11.01.2012

November TBR




NOVEMBER! The weather is getting colder, the leaves are falling, and Thanksgiving is almost upon us.  This is my favorite time of year.  October went by in a blur. I'm only day 3 into my brand new job. It's going to be a couple weeks before I can say how things are going. It's a LOT of new stuff to learn. I just hope I can learn it fast enough. It's a completely different atmosphere. In good and bad ways. ANYWAYS.  I have SOO many new books. I know I tell myself this monthly...but...no more book buying unless it's one I HAVE to have. Such as Days of Blood & Starlight. I HAVE to have that one as soon as it comes out. Otherwise, it's gonna have to go on my Christmas list. 

I ALWAYS stray from a TBR list when I make one...but they're fun to make anyways.
So my list is going to be 2 parts.
The first part is books I hope to read in the next 10 days. Why you ask? BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN I'M GOING TO YALLFEST!!!
 
 

 
 I plan on doing a separate post about my excitement for that. Anyways, there's going to be like 49 authors there, and I have a bunch of books (that I already owned) that I want to try and read before I go.

Part 1: (I hope to read as many as possible from this list, all these authors will be at Yallfest)
1. Every Day (David Levithan)-already started this one, hope to finish tomorrow
2. Lover's Dictionary (David Levithan)
3. Perfect (Ellen Hopkins)
4. Beautiful Creatures (Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)-I've actually read this, but all I remember    is  that I was confused. Need to re-read.
5. Beautiful Darkness (Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)
6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson (John Green & David Levithan)
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Michelle Hodkin)
8. White Cat (Holly Black)
9. Red Glove (Holly Black)
10. Eighth Grade Bites (Heather Brewer)

I totally realize, realistically, I will probably be able to get through like 5 of these. But I'm gonna try my hardest to get through as many as I can.  I already have in mind which ones I'm going to start with. 

SO. After Yallfest, I have a part 2 list of books to get through, some of them being for review.

PART 2:
For Review:
1. Of Light & Darkness (The Vampire's Daughter) (Shayne Leighton)-Netgalley
2. Scent of Magic (Maria V. Snyder)- Netgalley
3. Persephone (Kaitlin Bevis)- Musa Publishing (Thanks Liz!)
For Fun:
4. Specials (Scott Westerfeld)
5. Extras (Scott Westerfeld)
6. The Raven Boys (Maggie Stiefvater)
7. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Beth Fantaskey)
8. Paper Towns (John Green)

WELL that's MORE than enough. I'm sure I'll stray like I always do. We shall see. So BASICALLY, I think November might rock a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment