I love this idea! Know Me Better is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not a Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions off her author interview list to answer. Anyone can participate and she has a place to link up on her page! OOH yeah!
1. Top 5 Songs on Your Playlist - I'm a BIG music lover, all different types. These are some of my newly discovered favorites.
Sara Bareilles- Sittin on the Dock of the Bay (Best version I've EVER heard of this song! The girl can SANG!)
Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio- If I Didn't Know Better (I just discovered the TV show Nashville and as soon as I heard this song I HAD to download it!)
Mumford & Sons- I Will Wait (I mean, these guys ROCK)
Zac Brown Band- Colder Weather (I'm FREAKIN OBSESSED with this song!)
The Weepies- Little Bird (I LOVELOVE this song.)
2. How much time do you spend reading each week?
- Well. I would say in the average week I probably read between 7-12 hours. I usually read at least an hour a day, and more on the weekends. Averagely.
3. What is the last thing you googled?
-I don't google, I yahoo. The last thing I yahooed was a highlight on their main page which was Cringeworthy Glamour pics. You should yahoo it too. Or google if you prefer. They are quite hilarious.
4. Favorite Places to Travel?
-The beach is an old favorite (preferably in the fall when I don't have to risk my vampire skin frying off). Disney World is good. I like zoos. And aquariums. I haven't travelled that much actually. So I'll list a couple places I'd like to visit: South Africa, New Zealand, New York, England, and California.
5. What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
- Ideally it would be with some friends kicking back playing board games, eating good food and listening to awesome music. But I'll settle for being in my jammies and reading an ole reliable book (such as Harry Potter) or watching a movie (Bridget Jones' Diary is a favorite of mine).
If you make a list leave your link in the comments! And don't forget to link up at the reader, not writer :)