2.23.2013

Know Me Better



I love this idea! Know Me Better is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not a Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions off her author interview list to answer. Anyone can participate and she has a place to link up on her page! OOH yeah!
 
 
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
-In a cozy ocean front beach house. Or under the sea, Little Mermaid-style. Also Hogwarts.
 
2. Favorite Literary Characters?
-All the characters in the Harry Potter series! 
 
3. In your wildest dreams, which author would you love to co-author a book with?
-The one and only J.K Rowling! And only if the co-authoring involved me reading her newest material titled Harry Potter: The Next Generation or Harry Potter: James and Lily Forever.
 
4. Things that bring a smile to your face?
- Animals. Videos of animals doing cute things.  Bodies of water.
 
 
 
5. Do you have a favorite saying?
-A quote is the same as a saying? I think yes.
 
"In the stillness of headstones, darkness is my blanket.
and forever is an endless song.
in the arms of stone angels I'm not afraid.
because finally and completely I belong." 
-Jordan Dane

"and, when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of Heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.."
-W.Shakespeare

3 comments:

  1. I was going to answer all with Harry Potter but I stopped myself. Btw, that's an adorable video!

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers in no 1, cozy beach house and Hogwarts! That's better than any countries I can think of LOL

    Here's my Know Me Better post.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO MUCH AWESOME!!! *ahem* ok, first of all yes, Yes, YES to all your places to live ♥ Harry Potter Series? Check! Co-authoring with JKR? Hell yeah, check! Again all yes' to your reasons to smile :D <-- see and a big ol' yes and a contented sigh to both your quotes! Thanks for sharing all of these Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete