3.25.2013

Back in Action

Just wanted to post something real quick to explain my recent lack of posting. I've been really extra tired lately and not sleeping very well. My energy level has been extra low, so I haven't felt like doing anything when I get home from work except make like a potato, read a little and then watch tv until I fall asleep.
I will be resuming posting this week! You can expect some top ten Tuesday posts, a giant book haul this weekend, and maybe a review!
If you've left me a comment recently I thank you very much. I read them all. I will respond back to as many as I can tonight :)

It's officially Spring and we got a nice snow fall last night here in VA. I LOVE snow so I was super happy!  I guess ole Phil got it wrong!

If you read my blog and leave me comments you rock my socks off!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better & glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly getting some energy back! Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete