3.12.2013

Top Ten Tuesday: SPRING anticipation!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They rock AND rule.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Books on my Spring 2013 TBR list!
I went with books that are due to be published in the upcoming months, but it's only a sampling of some that I want to read.
 
1. The Eternity Cure (Julie Kagawa) -4/30
The Eternity Cure
 
2. Dark Triumph (Robin LaFevers)- 4/2
Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) 
 
3. Breath (Jackie Morse Kessler) - 4/16
Breath (Riders of the Apocalypse, #4)
 
4. The Symptoms of My Insanity (Mindy Raf)- 4/18
The Symptoms of My Insanity
 
5. Gameboard of the Gods (Richelle Mead) - 6/4 (JUNE IS STILL SPRING RIGHT?!)
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
 
6. This is What Happy Looks Like (Jennifer E.Smith)- 4/2
This Is What Happy Looks Like
 
7. Invisibility (Andrea Cremer & David Levithan) - 5/7
Invisibility
 
8. Icons (Margaret Stohl)- 5/7
Icons (Icons #1)
 
9. School Spirits (Rachel Hawkins)- 5/14
School Spirits (School Spirits, #1)
 
10. Dead Ever After (Charlaine Harris) -5/7 THE FINAL SOOKIE STACKHOUSE BOOK!!
Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13)
 
 
I know I've been a bit lazy with responding to comments, for which I am deeply sorry. The last week and a half has been a bit cray. But if you've made a list leave your link in the comments and I doubly promise to visit your post on fear of walking the plank. 
:)
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I am quite excited for School Spirits, I need to finish the Hex Hall series! Invisibility looks awesome!!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to love co-written books and David Levithan and Andrea Cremer are great on their own, so I'm hoping it will be good collaboration!

      Delete
  2. Great list!! it seems like Dark Truimph is on everyon's list today.
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Grave Mercy and I've heard Dark Triumph is better so I'm excited to read that one.

      Delete
  3. Great list! The Immortal Rules, Gameboard of the Gods,School Spirits, Invisibility & Icons all look AWESOME. Oh and I need to read my copy of Grave Mercy already so I can get excited for Dark Triumph >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grave Mercy was pretty darn good and I've heard Dark Triumph is even better! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete