3.11.2013

Know Me Better




I love this idea! Know Me Better is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not a Writer. Each week she picks 5 questions off her author interview list to answer. Anyone can participate and she has a place to link up on her page! OOH yeah!
 
 
I meant to post this yesterday but time and exhaustion did not cooperate.
 
1. Things you’d rather be doing right this moment?
-hmm...let's see. SLEEPING, maybe walking on the beach, thinking about NOT having to go to work tomorrow, cruisin the open seas, building a snowman. Random, I know.
 
2. Time wasters?
-Recently the only things I do to waste time are spend too much time on the internets surfing, reading and occasionally watching a tv show or movie. 
 
3. Books they should make into movies?
-Daughter of Smoke & Bone!!!
-Under the Never Sky!!
-Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood)...haha this one would have to be X-rated
-Graceling
 
4. Things you wish you knew before? ( I'm just going to leave this as a general when I as younger type question)
-Holding on to misplaced anger and hurt until it's too late will haunt you for the rest of your life
-Losing weight when you get older IS SO MUCH HARDER then when you're young
-You will regret not doing the things that you were too scared to do
 
5. Games you like to play?
I LOVE GAMES LIKE WHOA!! Mostly I  like to win...
-UNO, Skip-Bo, Phase 10
-Backgammon, Balderdash, CatchPhrase
-Mario Brothers 3, Mario Kart, the ORIGINAL Nintendo in general
-Ping-pong, bowling

2 comments:

  1. YES to making Daughter of Smoke & Bone into a movie - I juts found out last week while on IMDb that one is actually in development :D Original Nintendo FTW!

    I love your answers to the things you wished you'd known...especially the one about anger & regret. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about a Daughter of Smoke & Bone movie and that makes me want to jump around in glee! Being that it's one of my favorite books/series EVER, I do worry they will completely ruin a film.

      Thanks for stopping by and for the comment! :)

      Delete