6.01.2013

Book Haul!!

This here's a book haul!


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


The first 3 books I bought through Amazon the beginning of May. I've actually already read them. Dark Triumph was AMAZING!! LOVEDLOVED it. Better than Grave Mercy. The other 2 weren't as good as the first in the series. (My picture taking skills are pretty crappy today.)
 



Sweet Peril (Missy Higgins)  - The first book in the series is Sweet Evil
A Beautiful Evil (Kelly Keaton) -The first book in the series is Darkness Becomes Her
Dark Triumph (Robin LaFevers) - The first book in the series is Grave Mercy
 
 
The next couple books I bought for VERY CHEAP at the library sale they had today:
 
Shift (Rachel Vincent)- I own this whole series on my Kindle and have read them all. One of my favorite series! I want to collect them all in hard copy form.
My Soul to Take (Rachel Vincent)
Rebel Angels (Libba Bray)
Breathless (Dean Koontz)
I think I paid $3.00 for all of them together.
 
 
The last group of books I checked out from the library. I forgot how amazing the library is. I want to get away from owning books I don't love. So my solution is to use the library more. If I read a book and end up loving it, I will just then purchase a copy for my collection.
 
Love and Other Perishable Items (Laura Buzo)
The Other Normals (Ned Vizzini)
Invisibility (Andrea Cremer & David Levithan)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Libba Bray)
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian (Sherman Alexie)
The Madman's Daughter (Megan Shepherd)
Friends with Boys (Faith Erin Hicks) - Graphic Novel
Notorious Nineteen (Janet Evanovich) - I WILL read this series until the end of time. I just can't help it.
Blankets (Craig Thompson) - Graphic Novel
A Game of Thrones Graphic Novel vol. 1
 
 
OOPSIES. I totally forgot I bought two  cheap books for my Kindle! I always forget about those.
 
The Song of AchillesSweet Thing
 
 
That's it for now.
I'll be posting my May wrap-up tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by :)
 
 


13 comments:

  1. I agree, Dark Triumph was even better than Grave Mercy! I agree, I love the library. I think they probably feel the opposite about me though ;)

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Stacking the Shelves/Wrap Up


    ReplyDelete
  2. What a massive stack! I loved Grave Mercy so seeing that Dark Triumph is making me go crazy with jealousy! I loved the Gemma Doyle series so much as well! Also, Love and other Perishable Items looks fun and Invisibility is one that sounds amazing!

    Great books! Enjoy them all!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark Triumph was AMAZING! Better then Grave Mercy, I just loved it so much so you should DEF get that one ASAP! i wasn't expecting to love Love and other perishable items, but it was really good! Very funny and cute. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. You got Dark Triumph! :D
    I still need to read Grave Mercy, but I can't wait to read Dark Triumph too.
    Enjoy all your books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read Grave Mercy STAT so you can then read Dark Triumph because it freaking rocks!

      Delete
  4. I love the library and library sales! I actually checked out A Great and Terrible Beauty this week, too. I still need to read Grave Mercy and The Madman' s Daughter. Happy reading!
    -Natalie @Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't stop myself when it comes to a book sale of any kind! I haven't read any books by Libba Bray so I'm hoping I picked a good one to start with. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed Dark Triumph, can't wait for the next book!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED Dark Triumph!! I can't wait for the next book either! Curious to see what direction that one goes. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  6. Massive haul you got there. I literally need to read almost every book you got haha! Enjoy!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Stacking the Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read both Sweet Evil and Grave Mercy, along with a Great and Terrible Beauty. Great haul and happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Dean Koontz I haven't read! He is one of my favorite authors! Enjoy all the books. Looks like you got some great ones here!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love Dean Koontz back in the day haha. I feel like I need to get back into his books!

      Delete