10.31.2012

October in Retrograde


AAH. I can't believe October is over already! October was pretty darn good. I got a new job! I was able to have 2 weeks off in between resigning from my previous job and starting the new one, which was AWESOME. Who doesn't like time off??

I got a TON of new books, thanks to the Green Valley Book Fair that I talked about on my last In My Mailbox post.  My reading this month was about average, I got off to a slow start at the beginning and didn't get through as many as I'd hoped. I've started really getting in to reading books for review.
I was able to participate in a new meme (Feature & Follow), which helped me get a LOT of new followers! I've been commenting a LOT more and have started scheduling posts out so I can be more organized. Yay!

Anyways, here's my October Recap:

Books read: 7
1.Pretties by Scott Westerfeld 4/5
2.The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (for review via netgalley) 4/5
3.Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover (for review via netgalley) 4.5/5
4.Blackout by Mira Grant 3.5/5
5.Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey 3/5
6.Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton 4.5/5
7.Lover Reborn by J.R.Ward 5/5



Reviews posted: 8  (Will link to review)
1.Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton 4.5/5
2.Blackout by Mira Grant 3.5/5
3.Lover Reborn by J.R.Ward 5/5
4.The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han 5/5
5.It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han 5/5
6.We'll Always Have Summer by Jennny Han 5/5
7.The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa 4/5
8.Uglies by Scott Westerfeld 4/5


Favorite October Read:
Three-way tie between Blood Magic, Lover Reborn and Point of Retreat
 
                             Blood Magic (The Blood Journals, #1)Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10)Point of Retreat (Slammed #2)

Least Favorite October Read:
Jekel Loves Hyde
Jekel Loves Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment