2.28.2013

February Recap

My dearest February,
We used to be close you and I. I always loved your coldness and the fact that you held my birthday.  I even forgave you for having a fling with that horrid Valentine's Day. But, you just can't stop yourself from the doom and gloom. So, February, PEACE OUT MOTHERFUCKER.

Ahem.
I can't say I'm sad to see the end of this month.

 BUTBUTBUT I DID read some great books!

Recap time!

Books Read:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First SightEleanor & ParkMeant to BeThe Nightmare Affair
 
Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Warm BodiesThe CirqueAn Abundance of Katherines
 
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (Jennifer E.Smith) 3.5/5
2. Eleanor & Park (Rainbow Rowell) 5/5  -For Review
3. Meant to Be (Lauren Morrill) 4/5
4. The Nightmare Affair (Mindee Arnett) 3/5  -For Review
5. Roar & Liv (Veronica Rossi) -novella  5/5
6. Through the Ever Night (Veronica Rossi) 5/5
7. Warm Bodies (Isaac Marion) 4.5/5
8. The Cirque  (Ryann Kerekes) 3/5
9. An Abundance of Katherines (John Green) 4/5
 
 
Favorite Read:
I have 2 favorite reads this month!! They are both FANFREAKINGTASTIC!
 
Eleanor & ParkThrough the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
 
             Favorite Cover:
The Nightmare Affair
                    
 
Personal Challenge Update:
1. Series Catch-Up:  Zero
2. Off the TBR (owned prior to 1/1/13): 8/50
3. Classics: 0/5
4. Re-Reads: 0/10
5. 100 book challenge: 19/100! WOOT! I'm 3% ahead of the game!
*I need to step things up this month!! I actually bought a classic a week or so ago, I know crazy right. The first classic I've bought voluntarily.
 
Reviewed:
Every DayScent of Magic (Healer, #2)(linked up)
 
Dragon NightThrough the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
 
Top Ten Tuesday:
(Linked UP)
 
 
February OUT!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I like the Meant to Be and The Cirque covers better, but to each her own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a hard choice, I love a lot of the covers this month!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. It does look like you read a lot of great books in February. The Nightmare Affair does have a very interesting cover. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete