We used to be close you and I. I always loved your coldness and the fact that you held my birthday. I even forgave you for having a fling with that horrid Valentine's Day. But, you just can't stop yourself from the doom and gloom. So, February, PEACE OUT MOTHERFUCKER.
I can't say I'm sad to see the end of this month.
BUTBUTBUT I DID read some great books!
1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (Jennifer E.Smith) 3.5/5
2. Eleanor & Park (Rainbow Rowell) 5/5 -For Review
3. Meant to Be (Lauren Morrill) 4/5
4. The Nightmare Affair (Mindee Arnett) 3/5 -For Review
5. Roar & Liv (Veronica Rossi) -novella 5/5
6. Through the Ever Night (Veronica Rossi) 5/5
7. Warm Bodies (Isaac Marion) 4.5/5
8. The Cirque (Ryann Kerekes) 3/5
9. An Abundance of Katherines (John Green) 4/5
I have 2 favorite reads this month!! They are both FANFREAKINGTASTIC!
Personal Challenge Update:
1. Series Catch-Up: Zero
2. Off the TBR (owned prior to 1/1/13): 8/50
3. Classics: 0/5
4. Re-Reads: 0/10
5. 100 book challenge: 19/100! WOOT! I'm 3% ahead of the game!
*I need to step things up this month!! I actually bought a classic a week or so ago, I know crazy right. The first classic I've bought voluntarily.
Top Ten Tuesday: