8.02.2013

July Obsessions

First up, MUSIC! I have 2 new songs that I'm obsessing over!! They are amazing. As are the people singing them.


-James Blunt is one of my all-time favorite artists and his new single, Bonfire Heart, was just released. I am so stoked for his new album to come out in November! AHHH.
 "People like us, we don’t need that much.
Just someone that starts, starts the spark in our bonfire hearts"
 
 
 
 
I heard this song on the radio the other day, had no idea who it was. I immediately came home, found it on youtube and have been listening to it on repeat. I already love Emeli Sande, and the dude singing with her (Labrinth) is also fantastic. LOVE.
"You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it
But I'm gonna try"
 
 
 
I was perusing Netflix one day and came across this tv show called Orange is the New Black. It looked interesting, so I clicked on the first episode and it was AWESOME. I watched the entire season in a couple days. It's made by the creator who made Weeds. I LOVE it. It's about a woman named Piper who gets sent to prison for a crime she committed when she was young and stupid.  It's all about her trying to survive her stint in women's prison. It's such a good show. It DOES have mature content. I can't wait for next season!! (It's also a Netflix exclusive TV show)
Here's the trailer, if you're a kid or easily offended, don't watch it.
 
 
 
I love candles. Especially Yankee Candles. I have a ton of them.  I usually stay away from all the ones that smell like desserts because they can be overpowering. I originally bought this Lemon Poundcake one for a gift but kept it for myself. And dudes, it smells legit like I've been slaving away in the kitchen baking delicious Lemon Poundcake. I want to eat it. And it makes me want poundcake. (Which isn't a good thing when I'm trying to lose weight)  I wish we could smell things through our computers. That would be badass.


Thus concludes my July favorites!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Orange is the New Black. Maybe once I get through Supernatural I'll watch that next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started watching Orange too - love it!!!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete