2.17.2013

It's a Wrap!

Weekly wrap-up time!
 
Books Read:
 
The Nightmare Affair
Per request by the publisher, I will not post my review until the release date: 3/5/13
My rating: 3/5
 
Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)
Novella- 5/5
 
Reviews Posted:
(Linked up)
 
Scent of Magic (Maria V. Snyder)- For Review
 
Scent of Magic (Healer, #2)
 
Dragon Night (Stephanie Campbell) - For Review
 
Dragon Night
 
 
Other Fabulous Posts:
 
 
My Current Read:
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
 
Movies Watched:
1. Paranormal Activity (3/5)
2. Paranormal Activity 2 (3/5)
*I am HIGHLY susceptible to scaring and normally won't watch scary movies by myself, which means I never watch scary movies because none of my friends will watch them with me. It wasn't that the above movies were so terrifying while I was watching them, it was the afterwatched lingering effects that caused me to sleep with the lights on for days afterwards.*
3. Lord of the Rings (Re-Watch) (5/5)
 
 
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!! haha. Love that part. Before the next part of course.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment